Brilliant is an award-winning direct-hire, contract and consulting practice specializing in accounting, finance, technology and business solutions for the Midwest and Southeast regions of the U.S. labor markets. Our talent is brilliant as we represent some of the highest-quality professionals across the nation. We partner with businesses looking for consultative or permanent resources in the areas of accounting, finance, tax, audit, financial systems and technology. Together with our resources, we provide the business solutions needed to help our clients achieve their goals. Many of our team members are former accounting and finance experts from the Big 4 audit and accounting firms who know the market and industry like no other.
Since our inception in 2009, we have ranked on major lists including Forbes America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms (No. 2 in 2018), Forbes America’s Best Executive Recruiting Firms, Crain’s Chicago Business Fast 50 (No. 1 in 2015), Staffing Industry Analysts Fastest-Growing U.S. Staffing Firms (No. 2 in 2015), ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Talent, ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client, Inc. 5000, Best Places to Work South Florida, 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®, and others.
We strive to #bebrilliant and offer a safe, fun and equal-opportunity environment for our team. Our fast-paced culture is filled with innovation, passion and hard work. We are dedicated to our craft and strive to transform the accounting, finance and technology space while helping to navigate the goals of our clients and candidates.
About Brilliant Technology Staffing
Brilliant Technology Staffing, a division of Brilliant, specializes in providing contract technology resources.
Our Technology Staffing division is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Client Solutions Manager (Sales) to join a growing team and work passionately selling temporary staffing and consulting services in the accounting and finance space. The Client Solutions Manager's role is a mix of hunting for prospective clients, client visits, placement coordination and account management. The Client Solutions Manager collaborates closely with the recruiting team in a fast pace, metric driven environment. This position requires clear communication internally and externally, strong organizational skills, resiliency, and a solution focused mindset!
- The Client Solutions Manager reports into the Practice Director and collaborates closely with the recruiting team in a fast pace, metric driven environment
- Build and manage a target list of new and existing client companies from various industries
- Source, prospect and track client contacts to identify key decision makers in order to introduce our placement services
- Blend client research and routine contact to develop and maintain trusting client relationships
- Perform outbound marketing campaigns of our IT talent and placement services
- Consistently achieve monthly activity goals, primarily client visits and job order generation
- Own the relationship between Brilliant and the customers in your portfolio through consistent face to face meetings, presentations, phone calls and emails
- Develop and own all aspects of quoting, pricing and contract negotiating
- Co-manage active assignments by keeping in regular communication with customers and Brilliant contract employees
- Strategize and collaborate with internal business units to leverage existing client relationships
- Research and keep current on hiring trends, labor market, competitors and the candidate market in order to be a trusted business adviser on our industry and customer needs
- Document all aspects of business development and client communication activities in Bullhorn
- Actively engage in routine group and individual trainings relating to all aspects of business development and company standard operating procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, IT or related field
- 3+ years of professional experience; sales and/or customer facing preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft products, Bullhorn, or a similar CRM
- High drive and activity in appointment setting, client visits and follow up
- Strong aptitude in developing rapport and relationships with clients
- Experience in the technology staffing industry, outside business to business (B2B) sales and/or of consultative selling is a plus
- Soft skills required; optimism, drive, patience, persistence, resiliency, consistency, organization, energy, great client interaction, and articulate written and verbal communication