As a Sr. Financial Analyst, you will serve as a valued partner to the organization in providing financial insights to drive business outcomes and support strategic initiatives. This involves research and analysis of financial, industry, and market information, distilling information into forecasts and other actionable reports.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Partner with Procurement, Manufacturing, and Business Units to drive strategic initiatives and projects, support supplier innovation and champion cost savings
- Build and manage models to report and forecast commodity inflation
- Support Business Units and Sr. Management during planning and forecasting processes
- Create, improve, and maintain business/financial metrics, dashboards and scorecards
- Ultimately, you will play a vital role in our company by driving strategic initiatives and champion cost savings.
- Highly analytical
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced busy environment
- Someone who can work with large volumes of complex data and present the findings
- Someone that is self motivated and can work well independently
- Someone who has a strong attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3 + yrs of experience working as a Financial Analyst
- Strong computer skills including Advanced MS Excel
- SAP experience highly preferred