Our client is looking for Data Analyst. This person will help streamline accounts payable workflows, generate rapid ROI, and make confident, strategic decisions backed by powerful analytics. Our client brings together management, consulting and world-class technology. The Data Analyst is a contract to hire role located in Chicago, IL.
- Acquire, configure, and manage ongoing data
- Support troubleshooting of data flags and errors.
- Effectively complete tasks and manage projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Familiarity with building science and sustainability reporting is a plus (including ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, LEED, GRESB and similar)
- Support LEED data processing of purchasing invoices, waste tickets, maintenance records
- Must have technical acumen
- Experience with OpenText, Market CAP and ABBYY would be beneficial
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills