Brilliant is an award-winning direct-hire, contract and consulting practice specializing in accounting, finance, technology and business solutions for the Midwest and Southeast regions of the U.S. labor markets.
Our talent is brilliant as we represent some of the highest-quality professionals across the nation. We partner with businesses looking for consultative or permanent resources in the areas of accounting, finance, tax, audit, financial systems and technology. Together with our resources, we provide the business solutions needed to help our clients achieve their goals. Many of our team members are former accounting and finance experts from the Big 4 audit and accounting firms who know the market and industry like no other.
Since our inception in 2009, we have ranked on major lists including Forbes America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms (No. 2 in 2018), Forbes America’s Best Executive Recruiting Firms, Crain’s Chicago Business Fast 50 (No. 1 in 2015), Staffing Industry Analysts Fastest-Growing U.S. Staffing Firms (No. 2 in 2015), ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Talent, ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client, Inc. 5000, Best Places to Work South Florida, 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®, and others.
We strive to #bebrilliant and offer a safe, fun and equal-opportunity environment for our team. Our fast-paced culture is filled with innovation, passion and hard work. We are dedicated to our craft and strive to transform the accounting, finance and technology space while helping to navigate the goals of our clients and candidates.
About Brilliant Financial StaffingBrilliant Financial Staffing specializes in contract and contract-to-hire roles in the transactional accounting arena. Many of these positions include Senior and Staff Accountants, Financial Analysts, Junior Accountants, General Accounting Support in AP & AR, Payroll, Data Entry and Billing.
Brilliant Financial Staffing is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Business Development Manager (Sales) to join a growing team and work passionately selling interim staffing and staff augmentation services in the accounting and finance space. The Business Development Manager's role is a mix of hunting for prospective clients, client visits, placement coordination and account management. The Business Development Manager collaborates closely with the recruiting team in a fast-pace, metric-driven environment. This position requires excellent written and oral communication skills for various audiences and stake holders internally and externally, strong organizational skills, resiliency and a solutions-focused mindset!
- Builds and manages a target list of new and existing client companies and contacts from various industries via frequent communication through face to face meetings, presentations, phone calls, and emails
- Sources, prospects, and tracks client contacts to identify key decision makers to introduce our temporary staffing and staff augmentation services in the accounting and finance space
- Blends client research and regular contact to develop and maintain trusting client relationships.
- Executes on regular outbound marketing campaigns as part of the sales cycle
- Consistently achieves monthly activity goals, primarily in the areas of outbound sales activity, client visits and job order generation
- Develops and own all aspects of quoting, pricing and contract negotiating with clients
- Co-manages active contracts by keeping in regular communication with clients and contract employees
- Develops relationships cross functionally with other Brilliant team members to facilitate sales pipelines across multiple divisions
- Researches and keeps current on hiring trends, labor market conditions, competitors, and the candidate market to be a trusted business adviser on our industry and customer needs
- Documents all aspects of business development and client communication activities in our ATS and CRM systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related area
- 3+ years of professional experience in Sales, Accounting, or Finance required
- Prior experience in the staffing industry, outside business to business (B2B) sales and/or of consultative selling is a plus
- Strong proficiency in technology tools such as Microsoft products, database systems, and mobile applications
- Strong aptitude in developing rapport and relationships with individuals at a variety of levels
- Soft skills required – strong drive, persistence, consistency, organization, time management, written and verbal communication