Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in a search for an Accounts Payable Coordinator. Our client located in Arlington Heights, IL is looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join their team on a Temporary to Permanent basis. Our client is a mid-sized, well-established healthcare company and they recently have experienced a significant amount of growth. The Accounts Payable Coordinator would be responsible for performing full cycle AP responsibilities. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing company. The Accounts Payable Coordinator will be reporting directly to the Accounting Manager and ideally would be able to phone interview and start ASAP.
Accounts Payable Coordinator Responsibilities
· Process 50+ AP invoices daily in a 3-way match environment
· Communicate with vendors and internal departments daily to resolve issues
· Create and update vendor information in their system
· Research and resolve vendor invoice discrepancies
· Code invoices to the G/L
· Handle AP accruals at month end
· Process employee expense reports monthly
· Other ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned
· 3+ years of recent experience in Accounts Payable
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Ability to pick up on new software’s quickly
If you or anyone that you know is qualified and interested, please apply ASAP!