Our client is a large industry leading manufacturing company that is looking for a Deduction Specialist to join their accounts receivable team. The Deduction Specialist will be responsible for clearing, credit/debit memos, claims and cash applications. This is a contract to hire opportunity looking to start right away.
• Processes deductions according to established procedures; reviews, inputs and verifies the accuracy of information.
• Communicates account information to business customers and assists customers in resolving account errors.
• Works with the Sales/Management organization to ensure accurate deduction clearing.
• Researches payments, deductions and credits on customer accounts for accurate reporting.
• Investigates and resolves issues related to misapplied deductions.
• Collaborates with other departments and areas of accounts receivable to maintain customer accounts.
• 2+ years experience in deductions or accounts receivable or related experience and/or training.
• Strong skill-set using Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to problem solve.