Brilliant is an award-winning direct-hire, contract and consulting practice specializing in accounting, finance and technology for the Midwest and Southeast regions of the U.S. labor markets. Our talent is brilliant as we represent some of the highest-quality accounting, finance and technology professionals across the nation. We partner with businesses looking for consultative or permanent resources in the areas of accounting, finance, tax, audit, financial systems and technology. Together with our resources, we provide the business solutions needed to help our clients achieve their goals. Many of our team members are former accounting and finance experts from the Big 4 audit and accounting firms who know the market and industry like no other.
Since our inception in 2009, we have ranked on major lists including Forbes America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms (No. 2 in 2018), Forbes America’s Best Executive Recruiting Firms, Crain’s Chicago Business Fast 50 (No. 1 in 2015), Staffing Industry Analysts Fastest-Growing U.S. Staffing Firms (No. 2 in 2015), ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Talent, ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client, Inc. 5000, Best Places to Work South Florida, 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®, and others.
We strive to #bebrilliant and offer a safe, comfortable and fun environment for our team. Our fast-paced culture is filled with innovation, passion and hard work. We are dedicated to our craft and have the common goal to help our candidates, clients and each other be successful.
About Brilliant Technology Staffing
Brilliant Technology Staffing, a division of Brilliant, specializes in providing businesses with contract and contract-to-hire technology resources. Brilliant Technology Staffing is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Technical Recruiter who can be a fierce advocate for the professionals they represent. As a Technical Recruiter, you will work closely with the Technology Staffing team including sales and recruiting professionals to foster and nurture strong relationships with high-quality individuals seeking contract and contract-to-hire technology opportunities. The Technical Recruiter will need to be able to navigate a fast-pace, metric-driven environment with their peers. This position requires clear communication internally and externally, strong organizational skills, resiliency and solutions-focused mindset!
- Source/recruit technology professionals open to enhancing their career with contract and contract-to-hire engagements through the use of job boards, internal databases, referrals and networking strategies
- Screen, interview and qualify candidates for open and pipeline job opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with your network ensuring a positive candidate experience while being a strong promoter of our brand and of our clients
- Advise and educate candidates on career decisions, resume writing, professional interviewing and state of the labor markets
- Accurately interpret technology job descriptions from clients and colleagues to enthusiastically present to candidates
- Routinely write creative and attractive job descriptions and post on multiple job posting platforms
- Obtain, document and distribute leads of job openings and hiring companies for the sales team
- Actively engage working consultants for redeployment into new engagements
- Other tasks associated with generating new candidate leads for the team
- Bachelor’s degree required, Technology or related field preferred
- 3+ years of business, sales, recruitment, or professional services experience preferred
- High degree of professionalism, excellent written and verbal communication required
- Highly organized with effective time management skills required
- Technical competency in Microsoft products, Applicant Tracking Systems and/or CRMs, a plus
- Soft skills expected include being collaborative, competitive, motivated, sociable, enthusiastic, interpersonal and optimistic!