Brilliant® is an award-winning direct-hire, contract and consulting practice specializing in accounting, finance, technology and business solutions for the Midwest and Southeast regions of the U.S. labor markets.Our client, a large multi-national company is seeking a Controller to lead their accounting operations. This company has a well-established history of building next generation technologies and advancing their industry.
The Controller will be responsible for overseeing the accounting and finance operations. Ideal candidates will have experience managing within a divisional or plant climate. This position will also head up all financial reporting, forecasting, and planning and will need to have a strong analytical mind.
- Oversee entire Accounting and Finance operations
- Develop, oversee, and lead internal reporting, forecasting, and budgeting
- Manage month end close and GL accounting
- Support continual process improvements and system enhancements
- Manage and direct a small accounting and finance team
- Lead capital expenditure projects and oversee operating P&L’s
- Partner with GM, President, and operations leaders
- B.A. degree in Accounting or related field
- 10-15 years of progressive Accounting experience
- 3-5+ years of Controllership or accounting leadership experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills to interact with executives and board members