Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in the search for a Billing Clerk with our client in the transportation/logistics industry. This organization is near Alsip, IL and recently had an employee re-locate. This Billing Clerk would be hired on permanently after completing a 3-month temporary duration and be working alongside a team of 3 individuals in the billing department. The Billing Clerk’s primary responsibility will be creating and sending out invoices to customers, as well as processing orders in their system. The ideal Billing Clerk will be able to interview as soon as possible and start immediately after.
Billing Clerk Responsibilities:
- Process AP invoices and update order status as order ship
- Enter and submit orders to manufacturers to process
- Communicate with vendors
- Create and send out approximately 50-75 invoices daily to bill customers
- Assist customers with questions regarding their billing discrepancies
- Research and resolve billing issues
- Accept payments from customers over the phone
- Perform follow up on any non-payments
- 2+ years of billing experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
If you or anybody you know are qualified and interested, please apply ASAP!