Our client is looking for a Sr. SAP Basis Administrator. The client is a North American manufacturer and distributor of agricultural fertilizers, based in the suburbs of Chicago, IL. They are the global leader in turning natural gas into nitrogen. They employ 3,000 people in nine countries throughout the world. The Sr. SAP Basis Administrator role is a 6 month contract role that will start remotely and eventually be on site in Deerfield, IL. All applicants must be local or willing to relocate to the area.
Sr. SAP Basis Administrator Responsibilities:
- Implementing, administering and supporting the SAP technical architecture
- Lead a group of SAP experts in the design, development, and implementation of the SAP BASIS
- Ongoing administration and support after implementation is complete.
- Lead and facilitate the definition and implementation of all aspects of the SAP architectural footprint, infrastructure, and environments.
- Manage, develop, and consult with technical resources across teams for methods, procedures, and standards to use during design, development, and unit testing phases of the project life cycle.
- Provide technical leadership to the project team by evaluating and proposing technical alternatives for resolving business and technology issues.
- Manage vendors that contribute to the overall SAP infrastructure, including managing escalations to SAP or others as appropriate.
- SAP BASIS Administration & Ongoing Support
Sr. SAP Basis Administrator Requirements:
- Proven ability to lead, organize, and plan SAP BASIS set up requirements from implementation and development through ongoing administration.
- minimum seven years’ experience with SAP BASIS administration including 3 full lifecycle implementations, including one as a team lead.
- Functional knowledge of all SAP BASIS disciplines including SAP NetWeaver, S/4 HANA and other Cloud related environments (SAP BTP, CPI, Cloud Connector, etc.).
- Excellent organization and communication skills, including vendor management.