Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in the search for an Accounts Payable Analyst to join a growing accounting team located in Naperville, IL. Our client is a well know manufacturer of water filter supplies, and they recently acquired a company, therefore they are growing at a rapid pace. The Accounts Payable Analyst will be responsible for full cycle responsibilities, and working alongside the Accounting Manager. Responsibilities will include processing AP invoices and expense reports, maintaining accounting ledgers, and month-end reconciliations. The Accounts Payable Analyst will be hired on a Temporary to Hire basis, and the ideal candidate will be available to interview as soon as possible and join the team immediately after.
Accounts Payable Analyst Responsibilities:
• Process vendor invoices for payment in a 3 way match environment
• Code and charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoices
• Manage a high volume AP inbox
• Process expense reports in Concur
• Research and resolve vendor invoice discrepancies
• Communicate with vendors regarding payment issues
• Reconcile reports at month end
• Other duties as assigned
Accounts Payable Analyst Qualifications:
• 4+ years of Accounts Payable processing experience
• Experience in a 3 way match environment highly preferred
• Strong attention to detail and notable organizational skills
• Strong knowledge of large ERP systems
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, please apply!