Brilliant Financial Staffing is heavily engaged in a search for a entry level Staff Accountants on a temporary to hire basis. This Staff Accountant position are with a large reputable construction company in Shorewood, IL. Our client has seen double digit growth in the last few years and is in need to an additional Staff Accountant to their accounting team. The Staff Accountant will be assisting the Senior Accountants for month end close but report into the controller. The ideal candidate would be available to interview immediately and start soon after a successful interview.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
• Preparation of variance analysis on monthly financial statements
• Participation in month end close, including preparation of journal entries
• Maintenance of general ledger accounts
• Tracking of Accounts Receivable
• Proper Revenue Recognition under US GAAP
• Assistance with budgeting and forecasting
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
• Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• 2+ years of accounting experience
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Experience with a large ERP system preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• Possessing or pursing a CPA a plus
If you or anyone you know has a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance seeking a Staff Accountant position please contact me ASAP!