Our client is seeking a Service Desk Level 2 Technician to provide technical support. This person should be highly motivated, dedicated, personable, flexible, highly experienced IT team member who facilities support requests placed by our clients. The client owns and operates retail-driven assets nationwide and is headquartered in Oak Brook with locations throughout the continental US. The Service Desk Level 2 Technician is a 10-month contract role located in Oak brook, IL.
- Work with peers to triage and resolve incoming calls and emails regarding IT issues and queries from internal staff (onsite and all remote offices), meeting or exceeding published SLAs
- Create and maintain User Accounts, execute Password Resets, create Distribution Lists
- Assist in standardizing undocumented processes, knowledgebase and best practice guides
- Provide On-Call after hours support on a rotating schedule
- Maintain an Asset Database and track changes
- Work with upper level staff to identify improvements or issues to current OS image
- Publish support documentation (knowledge Base articles) to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Proficient in Office 365 and Windows 10
- Proficient with Ticketing – SLA’s, different ticketing systems and know how to deal with spam detection issues.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft cloud-based applications (Office 365 Admin Portal and Alert monitoring, Azure, SharePoint, Exchange, Yammer, Dynamics 365, OneDrive, and Project)
- Must be flexible / Available to work staggered shifts: 7am-4pm or 9am-6pm (M-F) and weekend support as requested
- Must be open to travel for day trips – once a mon