Our client is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer. This client is an American multinational hospitality company that manages and franchises luxury hotels, resorts, and vacation properties. The Quality Assurance Engineer role is 6-month contract role located in Chicago, Illinois.
Quality Assurance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new development and enhancements.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and quality of application changes.
- Analyze test results to discover and report out on defects.
- Work with business community to plan and execute UAT.
- Work closely with the Product, QA Automation, and Development teams during all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
- Proactively identify new tools/processes/approaches and continuously strive to find ways to improve the overall testing strategy
Quality Assurance Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience testing, API, web apps or other enterprise software.
- Experience working with an Agile environment and understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience using modern version control systems like Git and Subversion.
- Experience using AEM
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, continuous integration and deployment tools like Jenkins and Rundeck
- Mobile testing experience in both iOS & Android preferred