Our client is looking for an Enterprise Architect. This client’s mission is to lead America’s restaurant industry into a new era of prosperity, prominence, and participation, enhancing the quality of life for all they serve by providing training, certifications, and other services. The Enterprise Architect is a direct hire role located in Chicago, IL.
Enterprise Architect Responsibilities: -
- Work as a part of the Technology team to accomplish Association goals
- Identify implementation risks of technology solutions and analyze impact on achieving desired business outcomes.
- Develop high-level architecture design documents to facilitate integration of in-house development project
- Proactively identify potential project issues and risks, present alternatives and mitigation strategies
- Identify and recommend new solutions for research and participate in proof of concept initiatives to explore new architectural strategies.
Enterprise Architect Requirements: -
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; 10+ years of related work experience.
- 10+ year experience working with the Microsoft technology stack - .NET, MVC, C#, SQL Server, Entity framework, Web API, WCF services, Azure
- Knowledge of the design and implementation relational databases, with hands-on experience using SQL Server.
- Experience with technical leadership and architecture in agile software development and testing methodologies
- Experience in designing and developing multi-tiered enterprise systems