Our client is looking for an IT Manager SAP. This person will lead the ABAP development team located at the corporate headquarters. Our client has grown to become the largest metal manufacturer in North America. The IT Manager SAP is a direct hire role, located in Chicago, IL.
IT Manager SAP Responsibilities:
• Evaluates, proposes, devises and initiates improvement activities or solutions within IT
• Champions the evolution and evaluation of the SAP development processes to achieve continuous improvement and prepare for S/4 HANA migration.
• Design review, programming, test and implement solutions in two SAP ECC 6.0 and APO instances across multiple business units and functions.
• Partners within the IT department to deliver projects and support initiatives
• Establishes and manages automated testing function, recruits and manages internal resource
IT Manager SAP Requirements:
• 10+ years of experience as an ABAP Programmer
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
• 2+ years of experience in managing direct reports
• Expert in object-oriented programming in SAP ECC
• Experience connecting SAP ECC to other data sources utilizing Webservices (Rest and SOAP) and designing in an Object-Oriented method