Brilliant is an award-winning direct-hire, contract and consulting practice specializing in accounting, finance and technology for the Midwest and Southeast regions of the U.S. Many of Brilliant’s team members include former accounting, finance and technology professionals who are experts in the fields.
Since its inception in 2009, Brilliant has ranked on various lists including Forbes America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms (No. 2 in 2018), Forbes America’s Best Executive Recruiting Firms, Crain’s Chicago Business Fast 50 (No. 1 in 2015), Staffing Industry Analysts Fastest-Growing U.S. Staffing Firms (No. 2 in 2015), ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Talent, ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client, Inc. 5000, Best Places to Work South Florida, 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®, and others.
The Brilliant Marketing Team is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Marketing Intern to grow and learn with our business! The passionate individual will gain experience and insight into Brand and Recruitment Marketing through an integrated marketing approach. The Marketing Intern’s responsibilities will include a mix of social media publishing, content creation, corporate communications, event planning, administrative duties, recruitment sourcing and more.
If you are at least a college Junior or Senior or a recent graduate looking for some real-life experience, please apply to be a part of our fast pace, metric driven and creative team!
- Create, post and manage daily/weekly/monthly social media posts on all Brilliant social channels
- Find and curate content to distribute on social media
- Assist with creation of editorial and marketing content calendars
- Assist with creating/sending surveys and conducting market research
- Assist with content development including email campaigns, ad campaigns, blog articles, e-books and more
- Assist with internal communications including drafting memorandums, scheduling meetings, events and more
- Assist with administrative tasks such as organizing, filing, spreadsheet maintenance, formatting, proofreading and more
- Assist with website monitoring, content development and CMS management
- Manage marketing inventory including ordering new materials, managing marketing closet, creating inventory spreadsheets and more
- Assist with the planning and organizing of internal and external events including Chairman’s Club and other sales contests
- Assist with marketing needs across divisions and markets, including communicating with divisional leaders on marketing needs when necessary
- Assist with recruitment sourcing, database maintenance, job postings and more
- Attend meetings, conference calls and/or presentations as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to solve practical problems via a logical and analytic approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills; Ability to work under dynamic schedule constraints and consistently meet deliverable timelines
- Knowledge of electronic equipment and intermediate PC skills, including knowledge of Internet and Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Customer Relations Management (CRM) software, a plus
- Knowledge of Content Management System (CMS) software, a plus
- Knowledge of marketing automation software, a plus
- Knowledge of major social media platforms
- Knowledge of social media publishing tools
- Knowledge of Chicago or AP Writing Styles