Brilliant Financial Staffing is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Client Solutions Manager (Business Development) to join a growing team and work passionately selling temporary staffing and staff augmentation services in the accounting and finance space.
Who are we?
Brilliant Financial Staffing specializes in contract positions in the accounting and finance arena. Our areas of specialty include senior and Staff Accountants, Financial Analysts, Junior Accountants, General Accounting Support in AP & AR, Payroll, cash applications, credits and collections, and billing.
What will you do?
The Client Solutions Manager's role is a mix of hunting for prospective clients, client visits, placement coordination and account management. The Client Solutions Manager collaborates closely with the recruiting team in a fast-paced, metric driven environment. This position requires clear communication internally and externally, strong organizational skills, resiliency, and a solution focused mindset!
• Build and manage a target list of new and existing client companies and contacts from various industries via frequent communication through face-to-face meetings, presentations, phone calls, and emails.
• Source, prospect, and track client contacts to identify key decision makers to introduce our temporary staffing and consulting services in the accounting and finance space.
• Blend client research and regular contact to develop and maintain trusting client relationships.
• Execute regular outbound marketing campaigns as part of the sales cycle.
• Consistently achieve monthly activity goals, primarily in the areas of outbound sales activity, client visits and job order generation.
• Develop and own all aspects of quoting, pricing, and contract negotiating with clients.
• Co-manage active contracts by keeping in regular communication with clients and contract employees.
• Develop relationships cross functionally with other Brilliant team members to facilitate sales pipelines across multiple divisions.
• Research and stay current on hiring trends, labor market conditions, competitors, and the candidate market to be a trusted business adviser on our industry and customer needs.
• Document all aspects of business development and client communication activities in our ATS and CRM systems.
What will you bring?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related area
• 2+ years of professional experience in consultative sales, accounting, or finance required.
• Prior experience in the staffing industry, outside business to business (B2B) sales and/or of consultative selling is a plus.
• Strong proficiency in technology tools such as Microsoft products, database systems, and mobile applications.
• Strong aptitude in developing rapport and relationships with individuals at a variety of levels.
• Soft skills required – strong drive, persistence, consistency, organization, time management, written and verbal communication.
How are we different?
Brilliant is an award-winning direct-hire, contract and consulting practice specializing in accounting, finance and technology for the Midwest and Southeast regions of the U.S. Many of Brilliant’s team members include former accounting, finance, and technology professionals who are experts in the fields.
Since its inception in 2009, Brilliant has ranked on various lists including Forbes America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms four years in a row (No. 2 in 2018), Forbes America’s Best Executive Recruiting Firms (2020 & 2017), Crain’s Chicago Business Fast 50 for five straight years (No. 1 in 2015), Staffing Industry Analysts Fastest-Growing U.S. Staffing Firms (No. 2 in 2015), ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Talent five years in a row, ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client, Inc. 5000, Best Places to Work South Florida (2019 & 2017), 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® six consecutive years, and others.
Added - 11/14/23
34847 | Client Solutions Manager (Business Development) - Financial Staffing IL
Careers at Brilliant
Chicago, Illinois | Direct Hire
Job DescriptionBack to Listings
Added - 11/14/232023-11-14Brillianthttps://www.brilliantfs.com
Chicago, Illinois, US | Direct Hire
Sign Up for Job Alerts Back to Listings