Brilliant Technology Staffing is looking for a Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator is a 12-month contract role located in Northern Chicago, IL.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Breaking projects into doable tasks, setting time frames and goals, and creating and updating workflows.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings ensuring stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Scheduling regular meetings, recording decisions, documenting and following up on the tasks.
- Chairing and facilitating meetings and distributing minutes to all project team members.
- Preparing and providing necessary presentation materials and documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Assessing project risks and issues and providing solutions where applicable, ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Creating a project management calendar and coordinating quality control for fulfilling goals, objectives, and ensuring deliverable meet requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of project management software (e.g. Trello or Microsoft Project).
- Experience working on large-scale projects with software upgrades or implementation of software or GL implementation.
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation, and schedules.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- SAP experience is helpful but not required.