- Use Java and/or Groovy to develop, enhance, and maintain code that is designed to verify the quality of Hyatt’s software across all layers (Unit, Service, and UI).
- Help identify gaps in test coverage and develop quality test code to fill such gaps.
- Actively participate in code reviews to ensure that object-oriented design best-practices are always followed.
- Proactively work with Product, QA, and Development right from inception through functional validation and launch.
- Assist with issue triaging and root cause analysis.
- Take pride and ownership over the quality of the product being shipped.
- Hands on Software Developer with 4+ years of professional Java development experience.
- Proven skills in utilizing Junit/TestNG for testing.
- Firm understanding of Agile Development (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, etc.).
- Data driven, with strong problem-solving skills with analytical capabilities to be able to support theories/solutions using underlying data.