Our client is looking for a Developer – Database Application. The client was founded in 1959. Since then, they have grown into a large American manufacturing company. They currently employ about 14,000 people across the United States. The Developer – Database Application is a contract to Hire role located in Lake Forest, IL.
Developer – Database Application Responsibilities: -
- Develop data/ER models and create database objects.
- Develop and maintain application modules on Oracle and MS SQL Server RDBMS systems using SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL
- Create ETL modules to sync/aggregate data to be scheduled on a regular frequency.
- Write OS shell scripts using Bash shell on Linux and PowerShell on Windows.
- Work with the team to investigate, determine and help resolve performance related issues in DBMS systems.
- Carry out data modifications to databases as directed by helpdesk personnel.
Developer – Database Application Requirements: -
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of database backend application development experience with Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of SQL and constructing SQL statements native to Oracle and SQL server systems
- Knowledge of code subprograms, packages and web application in PL/SQL and Java for Oracle RDBMS
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving Database integrity issues