Our client is looking for a?Cyber Security Business Technical Analyst.?This client is?an American multinational hospitality company that manages and franchises luxury hotels, resorts, and vacation properties. The?Cyber Security Business Technical Analyst role is?6-month?contract role located in Chicago, Illinois.?
Cyber Security Business Technical Analyst Responsibilities: -
- Functional and non-functional requirements gathering with application owners
- Create comprehensive data flow and process flow diagrams with Microsoft Visio
- Perform vulnerabilities scans across the Company environment and track remediation efforts
- Work with cross functional teams to create or update security profiles for applications and identify any remediation items.
- Track the remediation efforts to completion
- Gather and analyze metrics for risk management dashboard. Prepare presentation to present results to leadership
Cyber Security Business Technical Analyst Requirements: -
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems/ Related field
- 1 year of work experience in Cyber security risk management preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Excel
- Understanding of core cyber security and risk management concepts
- CISSP or CISA certification is a plus