Brilliant is an award-winning direct-hire, contract and consulting practice specializing in accounting, finance, technology and business solutions for the Midwest and Southeast regions of the U.S. labor markets.
Our talent is brilliant as we represent some of the highest-quality professionals across the nation. We partner with businesses looking for consultative or permanent resources in the areas of accounting, finance, tax, audit, financial systems and technology. Together with our resources, we provide the business solutions needed to help our clients achieve their goals. Many of our team members are former accounting and finance experts from the Big 4 audit and accounting firms who know the market and industry like no other.
Since our inception in 2009, we have ranked on major lists including Forbes America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms (No. 2 in 2018), Forbes America’s Best Executive Recruiting Firms, Crain’s Chicago Business Fast 50 (No. 1 in 2015), Staffing Industry Analysts Fastest-Growing U.S. Staffing Firms (No. 2 in 2015), ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Talent, ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client, Inc. 5000, Best Places to Work South Florida, 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®, and others.
We strive to #bebrilliant and offer a safe, fun and equal-opportunity environment for our team. Our fast-paced culture is filled with innovation, passion and hard work. We are dedicated to our craft and strive to transform the accounting, finance and technology space while helping to navigate the goals of our clients and candidates.
About Brilliant Financial StaffingBrilliant Financial Staffing specializes in contract and contract-to-hire roles in the transactional accounting arena. Many of these positions include Senior and Staff Accountants, Financial Analysts, Junior Accountants, General Accounting Support in AP & AR, Payroll, Data Entry and Billing.
Brilliant Financial Staffing is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Recruiting Manager who will be a fierce advocate for the candidates they represent. As a Recruiting Manager, you will work closely with a growing team coordinating contract and contract-to-hire accounting and finance placements. The Recruiting Manager collaborates with the business development team in a fast-pace, metric-driven environment. This position requires excellent written and oral communication skills for various audiences and stake holders internally and externally, strong organizational skills, resiliency and a solutions-focused mindset!
- Source accounting professionals open to career enhancing contract engagements through job boards, internal databases, referrals, and networking strategies
- Screen, interview and qualify candidates for open and pipeline job opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with your network ensuring a positive candidate experience while being a strong promoter of our brand and of our clients
- Advise and educate candidates on career decisions, resume writing, professional interviewing, and labor markets
- Accurately interpret accounting and finance job descriptions from clients and colleagues to enthusiastically present to candidates
- Routinely write creative and attractive job descriptions and post on multiple job posting platforms
- Obtain, document, and distribute leads of job openings and hiring companies for the sales team
- Actively engage working consultants for redeployment into new engagements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance or related field is ideal
- 3+ years of business, sales, recruitment, or professional services experience preferred
- High degree of professionalism, written and verbal communication is a must
- Highly organized with effective time management skills required
- Technical competency in Microsoft products, Applicant Tracking Systems and/or CRMs
- Soft skills for success: collaborative, competitive, motivated, sociable, enthusiastic, interpersonal, and optimistic!