Brilliant is an award-winning direct-hire, contract and consulting practice specializing in accounting, finance and technology for the Midwest and Southeast regions of the U.S. Many of Brilliant’s team members include former accounting, finance and technology professionals who are experts in the fields.
Since its inception in 2009, Brilliant has ranked on various lists including Forbes America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms four years in a row (No. 2 in 2018), Forbes America’s Best Executive Recruiting Firms (2020 & 2017), Crain’s Chicago Business Fast 50 for five straight years (No. 1 in 2015), Staffing Industry Analysts Fastest-Growing U.S. Staffing Firms (No. 2 in 2015), ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Talent five years in a row, ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client, Inc. 5000, Best Places to Work South Florida (2019 & 2017), 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® six consecutive years, and others.
Brilliant Financial Staffing specializes in contract and contract-to-hire positions in the accounting and finance arena. Our areas of specialty include senior and Staff Accountants, Financial Analysts, Junior Accountants, General Accounting Support in AP & AR, Payroll, cash applications, credits and collections, and billing.
Brilliant Financial Staffing is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Recruiting Manager who will be a fierce advocate for the candidates they represent. As a Recruiting Manager, you will work closely with a growing team coordinating contract and contract-to-hire accounting and finance placements. The Recruiting Manager collaborates with the business development team in a fast pace, metric driven environment. This position requires clear communication internally and externally, strong organizational skills, resiliency and have a solution focused mindset!
- Source accounting professionals open to career enhancing contract engagements through job boards, internal databases, referrals, and networking strategies.
- Screen, interview and qualify candidates for open and pipeline job opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with your network ensuring a positive candidate experience while being a strong promoter of our brand and of our clients.
- Advise and educate candidates on career decisions, resume writing, professional interviewing, and labor markets.
- Accurately interpret accounting and finance job descriptions from clients and colleagues to enthusiastically present to candidates.
- Routinely write creative and attractive job descriptions and post on multiple job posting platforms.
- Obtain, document, and distribute leads of job openings and hiring companies for the sales team.
- Actively engage working consultants for redeployment into new engagements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance is ideal.
- 3+ years of business, sales, recruitment, or professional services experience preferred.
- High degree of professionalism, written and verbal communication is a must.
- Highly organized with effective time management skills required.
- Technical competency in Microsoft products, Applicant Tracking Systems and/or CRM’s.
- Soft skills for success: collaborative, competitive, motivated, sociable, enthusiastic, interpersonal, and optimistic!