JOB PURPOSE: Initiate and develop client relationships in order to generate Client Visits for Financial Staffing Business Development Managers.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Business Development Specialist
- Blends client research with networking and relationship building to maintain consistent new business opportunities in the form of client visits.
- Consistently achieves monthly business development activity goals.
- Prospects outbound clients using email campaigns and follow-up phone conversations to secure client visits.
- Actively participates in training/practice relating to all aspects of business development.
- Works closely with Marketing team on software and content
- Provides industry best practices and suggestions to clients relating to resource trends, options and alternatives.
- Documents all aspects of business development and client communication activities in CRM/HRM system.
- Maintains, develops and executes inbound marketing campaigns
- Targets, identifies and inputs new business leads into our database
- Collaborates with internal business units to leverage existing client relationships.
- Builds and manages a target list of client companies and hiring managers in multiple verticals.
- Utilizes and optimizes all social media outlets to maximize client research.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or other related field
- 1+ year of professional work experience, preferably in customer or client facing capacity
- Ability to work in an organized, diligent and high efficiency manner
- Desire to make an impact on both client and candidate relationships