Serve as one of the first points of contact for prospective consultants to garner interest in the Management Resources (MR) division and ultimately build lasting relationships throughout the accounting and finance community. Find and engage with potential consultant candidates who possess the skills, credentials and experience relevant to MR’s interim, interim-to-hire and project client needs.
- Leverages networking, referrals, events, social media, job boards and other methods for new candidate recruiting and over time becomes a trusted expert within the industry and a gate-keeper for consultants getting into MR.
- Educates mid and senior level accounting and finance professionals on choosing consulting as a career, and takes genuine interest in helping them make optimal decisions about their career.
- Participates in efforts to continuously develop and enhance candidate and consultant relationships by hosting networking group meetings, consultant happy hours, and other events.
- Writes and maintains job postings (www.brilliantfs.com, job boards, U/S) as necessary.
- Engages potential consultants and performs first level screen to determine their qualifications (skills, education, personality, and demeanor) over the phone or in-person, and determines who should be invited for an in-person interview with a Consultant Relationship Manager.
- Actively participates in team meetings to share information about the consulting market with the team and to coordinate efforts around particular functional skills to build appropriate consultant inventory levels.
- Contributes ideas of potential consultants for particular project needs for the desk function.
- Documents all aspects of candidate communication.
- Maintains active involvement in industry events, news/publications and networking opportunities.
- Stays current on industry trends, updates and relevant market information that can add value to the recruiting process or client service quality.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or other related field
- 2+ years of experience in corporate accounting or finance
- Self-started and highly motivated indiviudal
- Excellent attention to detail and customer service
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a number of difference responsibilities on a daily basis
- Desire to be candidate facing and an intrinsic part of the Brilliant recruiting efforts