Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in a search for an Accounts Payable Specialist. Our client, located in Schaumburg, IL is a well-established IT service provider, and they are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team on a contract basis for approximately 4-6 months to cover for a medical leave. This Accounts Payable Specialist will be allowed to work 100% Remote, and must have experience within Microsoft Dynamics (D365). This is a great opportunity for a motivated Accounts Payable Specialist to obtain great experience within a large well-known organization. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and would ideally be able to interview and then start shortly after.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Monitor Accounts Payable email inbox
- Process invoices daily in a 3-way match environment
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Communicate with vendors to resolve payment issues
- Code invoices
- Communicate with internal departments to resolve issues
- Perform weekly check run
- Scan/File invoices electronically into their system
- Other various Ad/Hoc responsibilities as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience in full cycle Accounts Payable processing
- MUST HAVE Microsoft Dynamics D365 Software experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
If you or anybody you know are qualified and interested, please apply ASAP!