Tax Manager - Large Corp (Hybrid Tampa FL)TOP 10 PUBLIC ACCOUNTING FIRM WITH GREAT BENEFITS, WORK/LIFE BALANCE & OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH!
RequirementsManaging tax advisory services, tax compliance, and tax provision to pass-through and C-corporation entities with an emphasis on manufacturing and distribution, construction and real estate, professional services, technology, and financial institutions
- Helping to develop, build and manage client relationships
- Representing Company in the professional and business community
- Participating in the proposal process for prospective clients
- Contributing to Company-sponsored technical guidance for internal and external publication and internal learning and development.
- Assisting with managing, developing, and coaching professional tax staff
- 5 years or more of relevant progressive experience in public accounting tax including technical tax consulting and research
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field required
- CPA license required
- Master's degree in Taxation or Law degree
- Experience with OneSource tax software