TOP 10 PUBLIC ACCOUNTING FIRM WITH GREAT BENEFITS, WORK/LIFE BALANCE & OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH!
- Reviewing audit engagement procedures performed by the audit team in a timely and professional manner
- Performing detailed audit procedures over various income statement and balance sheet accounts when necessary
- Understanding client service relationships and how to utilize firm resources to provide unmatched client service to existing clients
- Using technology tools proficiently in regular assignments and demonstrating a commitment to improving work processes through the use of technology
- Demonstrating your ability to recognize problems and propose sensible solutions, with an appropriate balance between client needs and the firm's risk
- Meeting assigned deadlines or budgets and providing advance warning of any variances
- Assisting with managing, developing, and coaching professional staff
- Participating in board and audit committee meetings presentations
- Building personal referral sources and clientele while actively participating in team marketing opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant audit experience
- CPA license required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite