You will be responsible for supporting the organizations HRIS applications, supporting functional duties for the team and department, as well as a wide range of end users located across the country.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business management, or related field
- Previous experience in ticketing systems required
- Prior experience with iCIMS preferred
- Prior experience with Freshdesk or Servicenow preferred
- Prior experience with UKG Pro, Ceridian, or Ultipro preferred
- Responsible for handling tickets in Freshdesk
- Provides audits for company benefits
- Continuously strives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of existing systems and tools and looks for alternatives that better meet business needs.
- Reviews information in the HRIS system and formats for entry into the HR/Payroll system
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Provides HRIS data support for various HR functions such as Payroll, Recruitment, Benefits, Employee Relations, etc.
- Provide reports as needed including but not limited to Jolts (Monthly CA Labor Survey)
- Provides auditors required deliverables for SOX audits, as well as internal audit and IT Security audits, per their requirements.
- Editing ATS fields in iCIMS as well as adding/removing users
- Audits and edits to HSA/FSA
- Assist with creating job descriptions
- Cornerstone/Greenhouse FTP
- Motus file transfer to SFTP
- Forward thinking, ability to stay organized and problem solve
- Be onsite three days a week