Our client is seeking a enthusiastic Associate Business Systems analyst to join our Global HR Technology department where you'll report directly to the Senior Manager, Global HR Technology. In this role, you will assist to support and administer PeopleSoft HCM technology, for Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa, Middle East, and Latin America regions. This includes applications that are used for HR, Talent Management, Compensation, Performance Management, and Succession Planning. Youll be part of a team that is passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion, is committed to nurturing curiosity and new skills, and building connections across the organization with stakeholders, colleagues, and guests.
Under direct supervision, the Associate Business Systems Analyst will focus on day-to-day operations performing basic fixes and data maintenance. They will also help evaluate and test existing system configurations to provide recommendations to increase efficiency, streamline processes, and improve overall usability.
• Provide production support, application maintenance and documentation for all PeopleSoft v9.2 modules including Core HR, Compensation, Performance & Talent Management within scope of responsibility.
• Assist with end user troubleshooting, including but not limited to researching and resolving system problems, system access issues, unexpected results, or process flaws.
• Identify and track issues with assigned applications, working within a ticketing system from issue inception to resolution.
• Partner with team members to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
• Assist with project activities as needed including testing, training and documentation.
• Develop/deliver/maintain end user training and system documentation as needed.
• Look for process improvement opportunities within team procedures and day to day responsibilities.
• Completes required training and actively seeks opportunities for professional growth and development.
• Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Excellent interpersonal skills required with a strong customer service orientation
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team
• Ability to multitask in a highly dynamic environment with a strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
• Strong learning agility; able to learn new skills, processes, and technologies quickly
• Microsoft Office proficiency required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, etc.)
• Experience with PeopleSoft or an HCM system a plus
• Experience with a case tracking system such as ServiceNow a plus
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
Prior experience working in an office environment
Added - 05/31/23
34165 | Associate Business Systems Analyst - PeopleSoft
Chicago, Illinois | Contract
Job DescriptionBack to Listings
Added - 05/31/232023-05-31Brillianthttps://www.brilliantfs.com
Chicago, Illinois, US | Contract
Sign Up for Job Alerts Back to Listings