Our client, a national insurance company is seeking a Fullstack Developer to join their organization on a 6 month, remote, contract to hire basis.
As Fullstack Developer you will have the opportunity to contribute to ensuring business needs and performance requirements of applications are met.
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
• Build front-end applications through appealing visual design.
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
• Build & manage APIs.
• Developer software testing to ensure accuracy, responsiveness, and efficiency.
• Troubleshoot, debug, and maintain software.
• Build applications with a responsive design.
• Write technical documentation.
• Work with other project managers, business analysts, architects, & database administrators.
• Proven experience as a Full-Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience building Microsoft cloud & client applications.
• Familiar with common stacks
• Knowledge of back-end languages: C#, .NET Core, MVC, APIM, SQL, Logic App, & Azure Functions
• Familiarity with SQL Server database
Added - 05/31/23
33682 | Fullstack Developer
Daytona Beach, Florida | Contract To Hire
Job DescriptionBack to Listings
Added - 05/31/232023-05-31Brillianthttps://www.brilliantfs.com
Daytona Beach, Florida, US | Contract To HireSign Up for Job Alerts Back to Listings