Responsible of Support the Internal Audit Remediation Plan.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support the different areas in the implementation of policies and procedures necessary for the proper operation and management of the Market in the Region, in order to minimize risks in the execution of the business, as well as identify and/or suggest improvements in processes to generate efficiencies in them.
- Lead the annual corporate process of LSF in coordination with the other areas and carry out periodic follow-up on the “Partially Yes” and “No” points to ensure compliance of the commitments acquired by the different areas.
- Ensure compliance with corporate Risk Tracking (annual) and Risk Mapping (every three years) managing it with the key people of each process.
- Support and coordinate corporate audits (HQ) that are carried out in the region, as well as the external audit in PR CCA, supporting the timely and correct delivery of information from the different areas.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Big 4 experience required
- Proficient in Accounting with knowledge of Internal controls
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Work independently, take initiative, and respond to rapidly changing environment
- Usage of PRISMA & JD Edwards is a plus