Senior Auditor Remote
This is not a SOX or IT audit position. Must be willing to work PST time zone!
PUBLICLY TRADED COMPANY WITH GREAT BENEFITS, WORK/LIFE BALANCE & OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH!
- Within the scope of assigned operational/financial projects, the below responsibilities should be performed with minimal guidance:
- Develop the planning and scoping for simple to moderately complex reviews to ensure appropriate audit coverage.
- Perform walkthroughs to develop understanding of processes & controls, identify areas of risk and develop tests accordingly.
- Perform testing, data analysis and benchmarking, as appropriate, to assess controls.
- Identify issues/opportunities to improve operations and the related root cause and impact.
- Conclude on the adequacy of management’s processes and internal controls to mitigate risk.
- Prepare reporting to communicate audit results.
- Lead meetings and present to management on issue/opportunities identified.
- Partner with management to develop appropriate action plans.
- Effectively manage project progress and status, including budget/milestone tracking and reporting.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, ideally in Accounting or Business.
- Professional certification, such as CPA or CIA is preferred (or in progress).
- Requires a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience with Top 20 public accounting firms, management consulting firm or large/complex internal audit department (excluding internship).
- Travel of 10% - 20% may be required based on assigned audits, domestic or international.