Brilliant® is a Chicago-based consulting and search firm that partners with top employers across the region to augment and support their talent needs.
Develop your career with a unique role in an elite FP&A Group. This company is growing fast and continually adding new roles and offering exceptional advancement opportunities.
Our client, a fast growth, large food product manufacturer is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A). This position will offer extensive exposure to upper management and executives. With unlimited potential for growth across several business lines, this position offers a strong and quick progression track for the right individual.
- In charge of leading monthly and quarterly forecasting and budgeting process
- Lead weekly P&L and balance sheet reporting
- Consolidate and review monthly financial statements including income statements, balance sheet, shareholder's equity, and cash flow
- Assist with strategic business initiatives providing detailed analysis around company performance, ROI and EBITDA
- Participate in ongoing continuous improvement efforts by developing and maintaining strong financial reporting & analysis tools
- B.A. degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- MBA is highly preferred
- Strong skills in financial modeling, forecasting, and analysis
- 7-10 years overall experience within accounting and finance
- Ability to lead projects and assignments
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management, including CFO