Position Summary (Hybrid):
- Assist with cash management, including short-term and medium-term cash and liquidity forecasting, variance analysis, cash positioning and any necessary reporting.
- Place funds on deposit with authorized financial institutions and instruments
- Develop, streamline, and produce of key departmental reports.
- Provide assistance with management of bank accounts, bank structures, and banking relationships.
- Assist with management of intercompany positions, including intercompany loans and monthly intercompany netting.
- Participate in quarterly process to confirm debt compliance and certification process.
- Support wire/ACH processing and settlement of Treasury payments including settlements of interest payments, intercompany loan payments, etc.
- Troubleshoots bank account and treasury transaction related issues.
- Liaise with audit, risk, and compliance teams to ensure adherence to internal and external controls and regulatory requirements.
- Develop relationships with internal business stakeholders, delivering first class support and solutions.
- Support all treasury initiatives and ad hoc projects as necessary.
- Drive automation and increase efficiency
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- 4-year degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in treasury, accounting, or other relevant analytical finance work
- Ability to work independently and quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel including use of pivot tables
- Working knowledge of banking systems and treasury workstations (JPM Access, CitiDirect, and SAP Treasury a plus)
- Commitment to data integrity and accuracy
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage competing priorities among several stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and both verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a high-degree of self-initiative with an ability to learn and tackle new challenges.
- Ability to interact, influence, and build relationships at all levels of seniority and across all functions within an organization
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and form independent judgments and challenge the status quo for better outcomes.
- MBA or CTP or other professional designations a plus