Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in a search for a Credit Collections Analyst with our client located in Buffalo Grove, IL. Our client specializes in electric supply automation and distribution. The Credit Collections Analyst will be brought on a contract-to-hire and is a 100% in office position. Qualified candidates will be considered immediately and begin the interview process.
Credit Collections Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyzing and interpreting credit data
- Determining credit capacity
- Identifying potential credit risks
- Solving problems relating to credit or financial issues
- Review credit applications and delinquent accounts, research and maintain credit information and assess credit risks
- Work closely with the sales staff to request assistance in the collection effort
- Determine customer credit capacity, managing the compilation of credit information, analyzing and interoperating available information
- Performs account reconciliations
- Timely collection of past due invoices, resolving customer disputes while developing strong customer relationships
- Maintains historical records by preparing and storing documents
- Processing of credit applications, including follow-up with credit references.
- Resolves collections by examining customers payment plans, payment history, credit line: coordinating contact with collections department.
Credit Collections Analyst Qualifications:
- Must have knowledge of Construction or lien law / waivers for Illinois
- Professional level of credit and collections work
- Degree in business, accounting, or finance
- Basic Excel skills
- Detail-oriented and customer service-oriented
- Manufacturing or B2B
- Distribution or construction experience is preferred
- Understand how 3rd part works
- Technical skills are preferred