- Prepare monthly general journal entries and provide accounting and analytical support to Management during the month end close process.
- Provide support to the Department Manager in managing the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Prepare BS account reconciliations such as prepaid, accruals, cash, A/R, unearned revenue and other liabilities/assets.
- Prepare schedules and analysis in support of monthly, quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Prepare schedules and analyses for credit cards and daily cash transactions.
- Support management by gaining a full understanding of the transactions processed in reservations/onboard revenue systems.
- Investigate and research discrepancies in the reservations/onboard revenue systems.
- Support management with special projects such as reservations/onboard revenue systems and process improvement.
- Perform other job related functions as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years' experience in accounting; combined experience in public accounting and the private sector a plus.
- Experience with PeopleSoft software or large company ERP systems a plus.