Our client, a fast growing technology company located in suburban Chicago is seeking a Information Systems Engineer to join their team a mainly remote, on-site for special projects basis.
As Information Systems Engineer you will be a valued member of the team to assist with server migrations and many more exciting projects.
- Maintain and improve information systems’ (Windows Server, Linux, Azure) availability, security, integrity, and scalability to support the business functions
- Implement and support security policies, such as data classification, retention, and loss prevention
- Manage and test Veeam Backup and Replication server, backup repo, and information systems’ backups
- Determine the on-premise information systems to be migrated to Azure and execute the migration utilizing industry best practices as they pertain to business requirements
- Relevant Microsoft or Azure certification (i.e. MCSA, MCSE, AZ-104, MS-200)
- Experience with database servers, patch management, and data backup
- Proficiency with Azure and experience migrating Windows Servers from on-premise to Azure
- Expertise of Windows Server OS deployment, patch management, and backup