Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged on a search for a Staff Accountant for our client located in Northbrook, IL. Our client is a well-established manufacturing organization who specializes in producing furnace materials. They currently are looking for a Staff Accountant to join their organization on a Direct Hire basis. This Staff Accountant would be working alongside the CFO. The Staff Accountant would be responsible for performing account reconciliations, journal entries, and assisting with month end close. The ideal candidate will be able to interview and start as soon as possible.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Accurate and timely preparation of journal entries
- Analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts, including bank reconciliations
- Assist in month end close
- Reviews account payable transactions
- Performs year-end close-out of accounts and assists in the preparing of year-end financial statements
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare journal entries to document business transactions
- Special projects as assigned
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from a 4 year University
- 1+ Year of Experience
- Advanced Excel skills
If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested, please apply ASAP!