Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in a search for a Credit/Collections Specialist for our client located in Vernon Hills, IL. Our client is a large, well known supplier of laboratory equipment, and they are looking to add a skilled Credit/Collections Specialist to their accounts receivable team. The Credit/ Collections Specialist will be responsible for managing a portfolio of approximately 1,000 commercial accounts. Our client prides themselves in their customer friendly reputation, and they are looking for a Credit/Collections Specialist who would embrace their mission statement. The Credit/Collections Specialist would be hired on a Temporary to Permanent basis, and ideally would be able to phone interview and then start shortly after.
Credit/Collections Specialist Responsibilities:
- Perform collection calls & send out emails to commercial customers regarding past due payments
- Log/Document all correspondence, and follow up as required
- Create and monitor an AR aging report
- Update customer credit card/payment information
- Run D&B and pull reports up to $10k
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Adjust/reconcile all short pays in an excel spreadsheet
- Place/release customers on credit hold
- Grant customers credit lines
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 3+ years of collections experience
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, please apply immediately.