Our client, a global manufacturing company located in the western suburbs of Chicago is seeking a Business Intelligence Specialist to join their organization on a direct hire, hybrid/onsite basis.
The Business Intelligence Specialist will be an integral part of a team enabling the business to make decisions by leveraging data assets by applying knowledge of Analytics/BI tools, data modeling and data warehouse design to develop and support innovative BI solutions.
- Provide support to business users by answering BI related questions and provide guidance and ad-hoc data as required in a timely manner
- Translate business requirements into ad-hoc SQL queries, BI Publisher Reports or Analyses and Dashboards or Oracle Data Visualization projects
- Translate business requirements and knowledge of data warehouse to model the Physical Layer, BMM Layer and Presentation Layers in Oracle Analytics/BI Administration Tool.
- 4-6 years of experience with Business Intelligence/Analytics concepts, working with Oracle 12+ database with a strong background in developing complex SQL queries as well as various components of Oracle Analytics Server (OBIEE) like BI Publisher, RPD modeling, Analyses and Dashboards and Data Visualization development
- Experience in Business Intelligence, report writing and data analytics.
- Excellent communication skills; can work independently as well as part of a team and work closely with the business users to understand and refine BI requirements which will be translated into meaningful information delivered as ad-hoc queries, BI Publisher Reports or Analyses/Dashboards