Brilliant Financial Staffing is engaged in a search for a strong Staff Accountant. Our client is a growing, dynamic financial services organization who is seeking a strong Staff Accountant to join its progressive corporate accounting team on a contract-to-hire basis. The Staff Accountant will be reporting to the Accounting Director and will be able to interview and start ASAP.
- Perform monthly/quarterly account analysis and roll-forwards of selected general ledger accounts to ensure accounts properly reflect the company’s financial position in accordance with company policy and GAAP
- Review ledger detail, record adjusting journal entries, and prepare supporting schedules for GAAP-based financial statements
- Assist in the preparation of investment level or fund level financial statements and work papers monthly
- Assist in providing supporting for annual audits and internal control testing,
- Assist in the monthly/quarterly reporting to lenders, joint venture partners and portfolio companies.
- Coordinate with the treasury team and AVP in preparing wire transfers
- Must have a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 3+ years of experience in accounting
- Extensive experience with Excel (including performing VLookups and creating Pivot Tables)
- Hardworking professional who is eager to be independent
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19