Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
A dynamic global organization that is an industry leader in its field is seeking a strong Director of FP&A to join its progressive corporate finance team. The Director of FP&A will report to the CFO and will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis for the organization.
- Oversee the preparation of the annual budget, long term operating plan, and monthly/quarterly forecasts for an assigned region/business unit
- Review the reporting package focusing on analysis of financial variances against budget, forecast, and prior actual performance
- Present financial reporting package for senior management encompassing financial statements, analysis reports, and KPI dashboards
- Own the preparation of the Annual Operating Plan and Quarterly forecasting (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement)
- Identify and implement process improvements within the responsibilities and functionality of the group
- Support the organization with key projects by provided requested data and analytics (audit, bank financing, acquisition due diligence, etc.)
- Ad hoc analysis, projects, and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 10+ years of related FP&A experience with demonstrated progression
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Large company experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of various ERP and reporting systems required
- Excellent communication skills