Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in the search for an Returns Coordinator position with our client located in Lake Forest, IL. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a large, well-known organization. The Returns Coordinator’s primary responsibility will be researching and analyzing customer overages and shortages. This Returns Coordinator will be hired on a Temporary to Permanent basis and be reporting to the Finance Manager. The ideal candidate would be available to interview and start shortly after.
Returns Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work with internal and external customers to resolve returns, overages, shortages, and damages
- Identify unauthorized returns and mismatched returns, taking preventative measures to ensure compliance
- Report out exceptions and drive compliance
- Process deductions in accordance with company’s policy
- Verify data accuracy ensuring transactions are properly supported and in accordance with internal policies
- Assist in special projects
Returns Coordinator Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in claims, deductions, or returns processing
- SAP experience highly preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
If you or anybody you know are qualified and interested, please apply ASAP!