As Senior Technology Project Manager will manage all activities to an assigned portfolio consisting of programs and projects that deliver on the organization's objectives.
- Managing a portfolio of projects and assesses metrics on the overall health of the projects across a set of prescribed metrics (scope, time, cost, etc.)
- Understanding and utilizing the tools, templates, processes, skills, and behaviors required to ensure adherence with organizational standards and policies
- Partnering and collaborating with the heads of various functional disciplines (including IT and other BUs,) and project teams to create business cases, ensure robust plans for execution, identify cross-functional dependencies, oversee execution performance, and analyze results to determine if financial and other objectives are met
- Broad management and leadership knowledge to lead project teams
- Mastery level knowledge and skills of project management principles and methodologies
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Experience with managing technology intensive projects