Our client, a leading consumer products organization located in the Northern suburbs of Chicago is seeking a Hyperion Administrator to join their team on a direct hire basis.
As a Hyperion Administrator, you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting the Hyperion Planning and Customer Product Profitability applications and ensuring the integrity of the applications. The individual will act as a liaison between the business unit accounting, corporate and information technology teams.
- Support and maintain the Hyperion Planning and Customer Product Profitability applications and the associated integration with other corporate and business financial systems.
- Support the upload and processing of forecast and plan data to Hyperion Planning. Develops and maintains financial reports using Hyperion reports, Smart View Excel grids and other reporting tools.
- Maintain user security and manage change processes for user security in accordance with established protocols.
- Maintain and execute business rules, calculations, data copies and moves.
- Proactively review and monitor the application and make recommendations for design enhancements relative to ongoing best practices.
- Advanced Hyperion Admin experience
- Experience managing Essbase
- SAP BW COPA, OR any other ERP/customer accountability tools.
- 7+ years of related professional and progressive Finance or Financial Systems experience in a corporate environment.
- 2+ years’ experience supporting activities with solid experience in financial planning and analysis as well as finance systems.