Senior Treasury Analyst
A dynamic global organization that is an industry leader in its field is seeking a strong Senior Treasury Analyst to join its finance team. The Senior Treasury Analyst will be reporting to the Assistant Vice President, Treasury Operations, and will support the cash management and forecasting reporting function of the organization.
- Cash reporting and positioning, forecasting, short term liquidity management, ACH/wire payments, fraud prevention, bank account set up, administration and maintenance.
- Enhance and maintain long term and short term cash forecast. Provide actual, forecast and budget variance analysis for short term and long term cash forecast.
- Analyze bank fees and banking relationships to reduce costs and support banking relationships.
- Prepare monthly Borrowing Base Certificate for ABL and assist with bank audits. Prepare quarterly compliance certificates for management review.
- Prepare lease versus buy analysis, develop options and recommend appropriate financing actions.
- Provide financial analysis and analytical support to strategic treasury initiatives; adhere to the department’s compliance of internal controls and monitor financial risk.
- Prepare daily liquidity view (reconcile cash activity, prepare cash position and summary reports for management) for the U.S. and Europe.
- Maintain related documentation to ensure compliance with Treasury Controls. Ensure adequate fraud prevention tools are active on each of the company's bank accounts.
- Partner with A/R, A/P and IT to understand and execute successful bank file transmissions. Evaluate best practices for transmissions. Ensure cash transactions are correctly interfaced to GL and Accounts Receivable.
- Assist with implementation and administration of TMS (Hazel Tree)
- Assist Manager of Treasury Reporting and FP&A with developing key inputs into Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cash Flow for annual plan. Understand and follow procedures and processes around month-end, quarter-end and year-end close activity.
- Manage preparation of Treasury reporting package/dashboard. Assist with Cash Accounting questions and reconciliation items. Assist with semiannual bank meetings.
- Take an active role in researching and recommending global treasury process efficiencies and improvements for cash management practices.
- Ad hoc analysis, projects, and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required
- 5+ years of experience in treasury and cash management (financial services strongly preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Suite of products with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Large company experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of various ERP and reporting systems required
- Analytical skills and knowledge of financial statements and working capital analysis.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills