Senior Financial Analyst
A dynamic global organization that is an industry leader in its field is seeking a strong Senior Financial Analyst to join its corporate finance team. The Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis and will be responsible for supporting existing reporting and analytic tools, providing solutions to new challenges, and being a part of strategic projects.
- Support the preparation of the annual budget, long term operating plan, and monthly/quarterly forecasts for an assigned region/business unit
- Analyze financial variances against budget, forecast, and prior actual performance
- Prepare financial reporting package for senior management encompassing financial statements, analysis reports, and KPI dashboards
- Assist in monthly, yearly, and quarterly close activities, including the preparation of financial statements
- Identify and implement process improvements within the responsibilities and functionality of the group
- Aid in monthly/quarterly accounting close activities, including expense research, revenue estimation and Profit and Loss attribution.
- Ad hoc analysis, projects, and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related business concentration required
- Master’s degree or CPA designation preferred
- 3-5 years of related accounting and finance experience with demonstrated progression
- Mortgage and/or financial industry experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools (Tableau, Macros) is a plus
- Large company experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of various ERP and reporting systems required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills