Our client, a Chicago-based hospitality company that manages and franchises luxury hotels, resorts, and vacation properties, is looking to hire on a contract basis a Front End Web Developer. This person will join a team of Developers on a 6 months contract with a high possibility to extend, can be onsite in Chicago or work remotely.
Front End Web Developer Responsibilities
• Responsible for building client-side web application development.
• Translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed.
• Design and implement responsive features.
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability and meet product stakeholder requirements.
Front End Web Developer Qualifications
• 4-8 years experience
• Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
• Hands on experience with markup languages
• Familiarity with cross-browser, cross-platform testing and debugging
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Understanding of layout aesthetics
• Knowledge of SEO principles
• Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems