Provides process, systems and tools support to our Finance and Accounting organization as well as cross-functional business partners. Will support implementation of new ERP system ensuring successful migration from old legacy ERP system. Position will be critical for our business transformation efforts as we further scale our North American operations and launch new products with a focus on digital products and services.
- Support migration of ERP system to new ERP system.
- Support integration and consolidation of Finance and Accounting activities within the North American Organization ensuring scaling of processes, systems, tools and resources.
- Understand the Finance & Business Operations Systems landscape and identify opportunities for efficiency and improvement. Work with the IT organization to deliver system enhancements and/or implement new applications.
- Support the launch of new products and services by ensuring Finance and Accounting systems readiness including assurance of correct revenue and cost recognition (according to IFRS).
- Participate as a team member or lead projects from ideation through to implementation. Help to develop project plans, and schedules, track the completion of milestones.
- Assess, document, and analyze business processes, recommend areas of improvement and support implementation of respective improvement measures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues and recommend appropriate alternatives and solutions.
- Proven success of building strong partnerships with IT and Business organizations working on system enhancement and implementation projects.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise presentations and documentation.
- A self-starter who learns quickly delivers high-quality work and can adapt to challenges, either individually or as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently, proactively, and quickly establish credibility by identifying problems and recommending solutions.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting/Finance and minimum five years related experience.
- Experienced in working on an implementation project with ERPs
- CPA candidate is desirable.